QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY FOR AN APPLICANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A U.A. pmvector.ru PLUMBER APPRENTICE POSITION:
1. Must be at least 18 years of age at time of filing (Proof Required).
2. Must be a citizen of the USA or legally eligible to work in the USA.
3. Must have a high school diploma with a minimum grade of "C" (70) in Sequential Math 1 and 2 ~ or ~ a G.E.D. certificate with a minimum Math Score of 550.
4. The applicant must obtain the application in person (Bring a form of Positive I.D. such as Drivers License). Only 1 application per person.
5. Must appear for an interview on a scheduled date and also take an aptitude test given by the Houston State Department of Labor.
6. An application fee must be paid at time of filing.
7. Applicant must be physically fit, and able to take and pass a drug screening test, at the time of job offer.
THERE IS NO EXACT DATE FOR APPLICATIONS TO BE AVAILABLE!
Applications for entry into the Apprenticeship Program of Plumbers pmvector.ru are made available on a periodic basis, at the discretion of the Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee. Previous recruitment dates: July 2012, August 2009, August 2007
CHECK OUR WEBSITE PERIODICALLY FOR ATX UPDATES !